Monday, January 18, 2010

WHAT IS THIS? ABBY'S PICTURE POST!

I still don't have a camera cord BUT! I do have my CELL PHONE! WAHOO! Photos GALORE!


MINH IS EXCITED TO GET OUR CELL PHONES!



Here it is! White and flippy!


We decided to get teriyaki on Friday night. We walked to a teriyaki bar about one train stop over. We were having a hard time reading the menu, so a nice businessman helped us! He is pointing out what things are for Jamie, Joe, and Dave!



Dave is ready for some teriyaki. That smudge at the bottom is my thumb. I'm still getting the hang of this thing.


Kevin is ready for some warm sake.


Jamie and Joe got really giggly with sake in them.



FINALLY WAHOO TERIYAKI MMMMM.


MARIA AND ABBY HAVE FUN TIMES!


This is your host Abby, signing out!

BUT BEFORE I DO!!!! You can email my phone! For freezies! (I think...) Send me an email at abbyboeh@softbank.ne.jp !!!!

GO DO IT!

2 comments:

  1. OOH FINALLY

    I am glad to see you are having fun with your cute man friends. Are these all dudes from MICA?

    Also,

    OH MY

    KONICHIWA, SALARIMAN-SAN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! There was a girl there, too, Jessica. I didn't take a picture of her, though. We were having girly times while the boys drank. They're all from Temple University's US campus in Philly.

    ALSO. I LOVE YOU.

    ReplyDelete